PennoLife is our three day summer program for school-aged children. We’ll be learning about Jesus through the meals he had with different people and having lots of food frenzy fun along the way!
Our vision is to serve local families and tell them about Jesus and invite them to share in our church community.
Dates: Wednesday January 15 - Friday January 17, 2020
Venue: Pennant Hills Baptist Church
How can I be involved?
Our PennoLife team is currently being put together and we’d love you to join us! Please chat to Julian Gonzalez, Christine Chin or the relevant section leader:
- Concert time: Jade Chong
- Sprout (K - Yr 2): Matt and Lin Forgie
- Stretch (Yrs 3 - 6): Charmaine Collins, Ian and Rachel Brunton
- Cafe & Creche: Alison Le, Melissa Chan, Sonja Swansborough
- Administration & Support: Joe Lam
- Design & Advertising: Nat Liew
- Food team: Susan Leong
Please complete the ‘Team Member Form 2020’ here.
For more information, please contact the team leaders, Julian Gonzalez and/or Christine Chin.
Dates for your Diary
- Training Day 1 - Sunday, 27th October 2019, 12noon - 1pm
- Training Day 2 - Sunday, 24th November 2019, 12noon - 1pm
- Craft weekend - Sat/Sun, 4th to 5th January 2020