PennoLife is our three day summer program for school-aged children. We’ll be learning about Jesus through the meals he had with different people and having lots of food frenzy fun along the way!
Our vision is to serve local families and tell them about Jesus and invite them to share in our church community.
Dates: Wednesday January 15 - Friday January 17, 2020
Venue: Pennant Hills Baptist Church
Meet the Team
Planning is underway! If you would like to know more, please contact team leaders, Julian Gonzalez and/or Christine Chin or the relevant section leader:
- Concert time: Jade Chong
- Sprout (K - Yr 2): Matt and Lin Forgie
- Stretch (Yrs 3 - 6): Charmaine Collins, Ian and Rachel Brunton
- Cafe & Creche: Alison Le, Melissa Chan, Sonja Swansborough
- Administration & Support: Joe Lam
- Design & Advertising: Nat Liew
- Food team: Susan Leong
Please complete the ‘Team Member Form 2020’ here.
Dates for your Diary
- Letterbox Drop & Coffee Cart Training - Sunday, 15th December, 12noon - 2pm
- Craft weekend - Sat/Sun, 4th to 5th January 2020